Tuesday, February 4, 2014

South Africa Bucket List

This is my most current bucket list. I have completed some of the items on the list already, and I am sure there will be many more added as the days go by. Anything in italics has already been completed

- Camps Bay Beach
-Simon's Town, Boulder Beach, Penguins
-Muizenberg Beach
-Long Street night life
- Moonlight Mass Night Cycle
-Hike Lion's Head
-Hike Devil's Peak
-Hike Table Mountain
- 3 Peak Challenge (hike Lion's Head, Devil's Peak, and Table Mountain in one day)
-Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens Sunday night outdoor concert
-Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
-Truth Coffee @ Buitenkant Street
- Mzoli's
-Old Biscuit Mill Weekend Market
-Market on Wharf (V&A Waterfront)
- Signal Hill
-Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope
-Robben Island
-Clifton Bay Beach
-Cape Town Stadium/Soccer/Rugy game
-Lion's Head Full Moon Hike (Feb.15th)
-Canyoning/abseiling/repeling down waterfalls with Frixion Adventure
-Wine Tour in Stellenbosch
-Whale watching in False Bay (June)
-Greenmarket Square
-Church Street Antique market
-Brass Bell restaurant
-Hiking in Silvermine Park

This is just the beginnings of what will be on my agenda for the rest of the semester. I'll keep you posted as I complete each one. 

Also, I know many of you have my address, but I'll put it down here just in case. I love that snail mail...and snail it will be, but who cares!

mail sent through USPS-
South Africa Service Learning Program
P.O.178
Observatory 7935
Cape Town, South Africa

mail sent by courier (FedEx, DHL)-
Kimberley House 
2 Kimberley Road
Observatory 7925
Cape Town, South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment